The Gypsy Garden
March 29, 2024, 09:11:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All you need is Sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Be the Blessing!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be the Blessing!  (Read 743 times)
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« on: December 31, 2008, 10:04:38 am »

Happy New Year and many blessings of peace, love and joy to all who enter here.

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives
We reflect upon those who have touched our lives
 in great ways and in  small,
I think of you, all my wonderful
Gypsy Garden friends
Thank you all for being here
And for making 2008
A great beginning for our Garden
May you all experience blessings
of peace, joy, love and laughter all year through.
For this next year and many more to come,
Let us be the blessings.

New Year's is the perfect time to start fresh with a renewed sense of inner commitment and growth.  No matter what part of the World we are in, I believe we are fortunate to live in the time we do.  We have been blessed with such freedom and prosperity, such strength and spirit, such gifts and talents, and now it is our call to recognize and to share those blessings with others. May the New Year bring abundant opportunities for you to experience what it truly means to be your true self. May you and your loved ones find comfort, strength, courage, inspiration and wisdom in the following months. May each new day fill you with love,  hope and gratitude for yourself and the future of our brothers and sisters. And may you be reminded of all the wonderful things in your own lives,  all your blessings, great and small!

To celebrate the New Year arriving, many do grand exciting celebrations with friends and family and loved ones.  Great parties have been planned and many people will be taking full advantage of the party atmosphere this New Year’s Eve with festivals, drink & dance and music. 

If you want to do something a little more quiet and personal, you may wish to share with me in my small New years Celebration and Blessing. 

Put your favorite music on and allow the music to center and ground you. Light a candle to symbolize the light that shines within us always.
 Close your eyes and focus on the beautiful, strong light that you are. Feel the love within and when you are ready, state the New Year's Blessing Prayer.[/color]

"For the New Year I center myself knowing that I am a child of Spirit. I am peace, love and joy. This year I begin anew, and blossom into the child I am, expanding love to all I meet. I release all judgments and restrictions to the love I am and share. From this day forward of 2009 I begin my new journey in love. I bless my brothers and sisters before me."

As a reminder throughout the year of peace and love as a purpose,  you may wish to use a beautiful rose.  The Rose signifies our expanding love.  As we open to the love within we are able to share with others.   For each day the Rose blossoms repeat this prayer as a reminder to expand in love.

"I am opening to the love I am. Love flows through me out to the world in gratitude and Oneness."

Close your eyes, repeat the prayer as many times as you like and feel the power of these words. When you are ready open your eyes for the closing.  In closing, blow out the candle and remember all the light that is within you.   You are free to share this with the world, free to love as you were meant to, free to give as you are able to and free to be yourself!

May this new year be more peaceful than the one it succeeds. May we be richer-- spiritually, and personally--at its end than we are now at its beginning. May there be an end to hatred, violence, prejudice, arrogance, greed, and neglect through the course of this year: in our lives and in the world.

And may you pass the blessings on to each and every person you meet.  Remember to think of this Blessing every day and make each new day count.   Share your gifts with others.  Be open to love, let go of your fear.  Be the you that you were meant to be.  And share this wonderful you with the World!  Be open, let Spirit work through you, and you will be the blessing.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:09:05 pm by Lori Anne » Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 07:10:50 am »

« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 07:14:42 am by ~♥Love♥~ » Report Spam   Logged

mayflow
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 08:55:54 am »

May the Gypsy Garden continue to spread love and blessings to the world.

Flying high and smiling, we don't dart past the Eagles. We ARE the Eagles. Grin

Report Spam   Logged
mayflow
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:41:47 pm »

Well,Hey!

you know what they say...

Birds of a Feather Fly together

and it's my guess

that "Other Side Dreamers"

will do no less Grin

We've got new barriers
 to break this year!

New Years Flowers for Everyone!

Jesus could turn water into wine, and Buddha could turn arrows into flower petals
We can do more. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 03:02:08 pm »

Mwah! Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 09:17:56 pm »

“However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.” John Calvin.

May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer. ~ Irish blessing
Report Spam   Logged
guest147
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 06:13:15 am »

“However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.” John Calvin.

May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer. ~ Irish blessing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AkpnUTPhL8&playnext=1&list=PL272CA9BE6DB1A6EE
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: