The Gypsy Garden
April 19, 2024, 05:48:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Death, awareness -- ~infinity~~

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Death, awareness -- ~infinity~~  (Read 201 times)
Lori Anne
Administrator
Sage

« on: June 16, 2009, 05:21:16 pm »

From The Active Side of Infinity

Do those inorganic beings die, don Juan?" I asked

"If you call death the termination of awareness, yes, they die. Their awareness ends. Their death is rather like the death of a human being, and at the same time, it isn't, because the death of human beings has a hidden option. It is something like a clause in a leagal document, a clause that is written in tiny letters that you can barely see. You have to use a magnifying glass to read it, and yet it's the most important clause of the document."

"What's the hidden option, don Juan?"

"Death's hidden option is exclusively for sorcerers. They are the only ones who have, to my knowledge, read the fine print. For them, the option is pertinent and functional. For average human beings, death means the termination of their awareness, the end of their organisms. For the
inorganic beings, death means the same: the end of their awareness.
In both cases, the impact of death is the act of being sucked into the
dark sea of awareness.

Their individual awareness, loaded with their life experiences, breaks its boundaries, and awareness as energy spills out into the dark sea of awareness."

"But what is death's hidden option that is picked up only by sorcerers, don Juan?" I asked.
"For a sorcerer, death is a unifiying factor. Instead of disintegrating the organism, as is ordinarily the case, death unifies it."
"How can death unify anything?" I protested.

"Death for a sorcerer," he said, "terminates the reign of individual moods in the body. The old sorcerers believed it was the dominion of the different parts of the body that ruled the moods and the actions of the total body; parts that become dysfunctional drag the rest of the body to chaos, such as, for instance, when you yourself get sick from eating junk. In that case, the mood of your stomach affects everything else. Death eradicates the dominion of those individual parts. It unifies their awareness into one single unit."
"Do you mean that after they die, sorcerers are still aware?" I asked.

"For sorcerers, death is an act of unification that employs every bit of their energy. You are thinking of death as a corpse in front of you, a body on which decay has settled. For sorcerers, when the act of unification takes place, there is no corpse. There is no decay. Their bodies in their entirety have been turned into energy, energy possessing awareness that is not fragmented. The boundaries that are set up by the organism, boundaries which are broken by death, are still functioning in the case of sorcerers, although they are no longer visible to the naked eye."

"I know that you are dying to ask me", he continued with a broad smile, "if whatever I'm describing is the soul that goes to hell or heaven. No, it is not the soul. What happenes to sorcerers, when they pick up that hidden option of death, is that they turn into inorganic beings, very specialized, high-speed inorganic beings, beings capable of stupendous maneuvers of perception. Sorcerers enter then into what the shamans of ancient Mexico called their definitive journey. Infinity becomes their realm of action."

"Do you mean by this, don Juan, that they become eternal?"
"My sobriety as a sorcerer tells me," he said, "that their awareness will terminate, the way inorganic beings' awareness terminates, but haven't seen this happen. I have no firsthand knowledge of it. The old sorcerers believed that the awareness of this type of inorganic being would last as long as the earth is alive. The earth is their matrix. As long as it prevails, their awareness continues. To me this is a most reasonable statement."

The continuity and order of don Juan's explanation had been, for me, supurb. I had no way whatsoever in which to contribute. He left me with a sensation of mystery and unvoiced expectations to be fulfilled.

Report Spam   Logged

The Great Spirit, in placing men on the Earth,
desired them to take good care of the ground and do each
other no harm...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mayflow
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 06:10:19 pm »

Mayflow: RG (Reality Girl) what do you think of this?

RG; Death is non existent. It doesn't matter if you fancy your self or others as warriors or sorcerers  or as hillbillies!  Cheesy  The world goes on and it goes on eternally. Universes come into existence ev'ry second, and in a fraction of infinetisilmal time they disappear and reappear. However, you , my darling think that this is not possible, but you only think this with your conscious mind. That is why I visit you. It's because I know you can be unbound from your own finite conceptions. Really, sweet one, I wouldn't bother otherwise.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:14:49 pm by mayflow » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: