The Gypsy Garden
March 28, 2024, 04:24:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

New Earth Rising

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Earth Rising  (Read 105 times)
Lori Anne
Administrator
Sage

« on: January 21, 2011, 11:20:21 am »

New Earth Rising: Wolf Moon /Leopard Moon and Living in a Vertical Reality
Celia Fenn

Last night was the Full Moon for January, the first Full Moon of 2011 and the first since the powerful Full Moon in December that lifted the Earth into her new trajectory for the Fifth Dimension. It was a powerful and beautiful Full Moon, indicating midwinter in the North and Midsummer in the South. Here is a time lapse picture that was taken in France, courtesy of the Spaceweather website (www.spaceweather.com).

The Moon is called the Wolf Moon by the Native Americans in the North because in the midwinter when the land is covered by snow, the howling of the wolves can be clearly heard at night. I attended a Full Moon circle on a beach near to where I live last night, and it felt to me very much like the midsummer Full Moon energy was that of the Leopard. Leopard energy is powerful, silent and regal, very much like Jaguar energy in South America. I love to work with Jaguar energy in South America, and so working with its "brother/sister" energy in Africa was really wonderful for me. In the course of our circle the rain began to fall gently, and it felt like a loving cleansing from mother nature, although I was freezing by the time I got home!

But, speaking of rain, brings me to the topic of the deep trauma that is being experienced on so much of our Beloved Planet as the Earth shifts into the Fifth Dimensional matrix and allows the deep cleansing that is needed. But, for us there has been much stress and loss of life in Australia, Brazil and Sri Lanka. We are all one, and so, on a deep level, we do feel and experience with those who suffer. Those of us who are awakened are also able to send our energy of Love and Light to these places to assist in bringing comfort and sustenance to these ones who are affected.

As we move into the Fifth Dimension and the New Earth reality, we have to begin to think differently and to accept responsibility for what we are creating. The rain cleanses, but much of the damage and destruction is due to the way in which we are working with the land and our lack of awareness of what our actions are doing. We need to make a conscious step to ask forgiveness of the Earth to let her know that we love her and all her peoples. In Australia, the Great Barrier Reef has been threatened by the levels of pollution that have been sweept into the sea by the flood waters. Yes, that is what floods are designed to do, to be cleansing agents, but when the cleansing takes toxic chemicals from agriculture such as pesticides, and heavy metals from the mining industry, into the Ocean, then life in the Ocean is also threatened. We are all connected, and the actions that we take today will have effects for many years to come. In Brazil, the deforestation of the hills and mountains and the building of unsafe low cost housing, has resulted in many deaths through landslides that could have been avoided. Here in South Africa, in our biggest city, we are about 12 months or less from a major ecological disaster. The extensive mining below the city, for over a hundred years, has created a network of tunnels that are filling with acidic water. The intense rains and flooding in the area means that the water is rising rapidly, and is expected to pollute the fresh water sources and overflow into the streets and rivers within the year.. So far, no one knows what to do.....

The Earth is asking us to think and feel and to begin to be responsible. We are, of course, being helped in this process in every possible way from the Spiritual Higher Dimensions of Light. In the course of this month, we have been activating the Cosmic Diamond Light Body, that is giving those of us who make this shift immense energy and power and immediate connection to Cosmic energy sources. That is why so many of you have been experiencing strange energy phenomena in your lives, and strange accidents and events. The power of this new energy flow, connected to the Platimun Ray and the creative power of the Shekinah, creates intense vortexes and eddies of light in your Light Body as it comes on line and settles down.

But, when it does, you feel the most immense peace and joy, and yes, the power to begin solving things that seemed impossible, both in your own lives and within the Planetary Reality.

For myself, as I have spent these last two months in my own home, I have finally felt that life is manifesting the way that I want it to, and that I am living with peace and calm in my heart and soul. In this space, I am able to come to know myself better, and to know what it is that I want for my life and what it is that my higher self wants for me at this time.

This includes living in more conscious and sustainable ways in relation to the Earth. But, I am also guided to remember that I am now living in a "Vertical Reality". The third dimension was a "horizantal reality", where movement on the horizantal axes of time and space defined life. It was important to "do" things and to keep moving forward in order to make life work for you. But now, on the vertical axis of the Fifth Dimension, it is necessary to first connect with the consciousness of the Higher Self and the Divine Mind, as well as the Earth consciousness as expressed through the Earth grids, before making any movements on the horizantal or material planes.

This means that the Divine Feminine energy is what takes primacy in the New Earth. To work with this new energy, means first to center in the Heart in Peace and Calm, to feel what is asked of you within that space and in connection with All That Is, and then to make choices for your life based on what is felt on a deep level. The Feminine energy takes the first step, and then the masculine energy can act in the world. And, with the powerful new Platinum Shekinah energy that is infusing the new grids, there is a powerful creative energy that is leading to almost immediate manifestation in the material realms.

It is this power to manifest at accelerated speed that creates the unstable energy that some of us feel around us, and that can produce small accidents and "blow outs" until we have grounded the energy into our Light Body field and begun to flow the power in ways that are supportive of our new reality.

Please remember that this is a high frequency energy, and working with it is like learning to drive a sports car after you have been driving a bus. You need to be very careful and pay attention, until you get the hang of it, and then it will be such fun!

So, essential skills for coping with "right now" if you are having this experience. Don't panic, stay calm and be calm. Enter into the Heart Space and breathe deeply. Feel.....what is going on and what needs to be done. Until you feel an answer, don't do anything, If you need to rest and be peaceful, do that. Rushing around and pushing for solutions will only take you to a dead end now. The answers come in the Peace and in the Heart Space, and then the solutions manifest almost immediately.

We really are living in a New Reality, and it can be an adventure if you get the hang of this new way of being in the flow of Creative Energy and within the Divine Power of Who You Are.
Report Spam   Logged

The Great Spirit, in placing men on the Earth,
desired them to take good care of the ground and do each
other no harm...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: