The Gypsy Garden
April 19, 2024, 01:00:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Some sayings with LightSun

Pages: [1] 2 ... 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Some sayings with LightSun  (Read 2694 times)
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« on: March 31, 2012, 02:06:31 am »

"When one attains a higher Truth, one transcends pettiness and the ego. They transcend the written word because the higher words are written in their hearts. All scripture is a stepping stone to realize the truth that is already in you. One needs learn to listen to that inner voice which is the voice of the universe." LightSun
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 02:07:13 am »

“We must be self- reliant. A belief in a higher power helps but ultimately I believe we are masters of our own fate.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 02:08:05 am »

“I know I do not know all the answers but am in a constant searching for truth and happiness as well as giving back to my fellow man. This is why I am appreciative for having friends & family such as you guys and gals. Keep up the good work.
Please keep the faith and never give up. Remember we are in this together called the journey of life and reaching consciousness as well be better people and more loving.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 02:08:54 am »

“Knowledge of self is one of the greatest powers a person may possess. Few take this journey. Few know how. There are no road maps or signs to really tell a person what to do. Each must decipher it for himself/herself. For the price of this wisdom is priceless. It is invaluable to the human spirit.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 02:09:36 am »

“If a person on the path is very dissimilar, then we don't fight them, and try to change and mold or clone them into a carbon replica of ourselves, nor force them unto our journey. We are all unique individuals. If possible, we let them go on their way. They must learn life experiences. We let them go on their way and predestined chosen path.

We must concentrate and remain true to our path and learn the lessons of life to be imparted to us. We will meet others of similar mind sent to inspire us, as well as perceived adversaries that only make us stronger. Be positive yet realistic, the eternal optimist. Be true to yourself and your own special higher calling.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 02:10:24 am »

“If a person is on a dissimilar journey then they have lessons to learn which are different from yours. We should be cognizant of this and not judge. For he / she who judges, only fools self which is a tragedy. Why is it a tragedy? We are so blind searching for the light and when we judge we only lengthen our journey.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 02:12:06 am »

“I am peaceful and I do not wish to harm anyone, I say I hope my emotions don’t give to anger and I become as one possessed. For anger is temporary psychosis. I would like protecting self as well those who I love, but to do minimal damage and use force only that is needed. We think, therefore we are. I think it a fool indeed, who believes all that he believes.

How much of what we know is to be trusted? Look at schizophrenia. They think, feel, and believe passionately in what they think/feel, but is it valid? What if all this is naught but a dream? How much of what we have learned is written in eternal stone, and not subject to revision? Even science has been written many times over since the dawn of history.

What is it, I am wishing to impart is keep an open mind and that we don't know it all. The final fact is we cannot always trust our senses. Look at the history of people being executed, because of eye witness testimony. A sure sign for me of distorted reasoning is when speaks with an angry heart. There is a sliver of truth there, but it is camouflaged by the person's unfinished business. So what does one do if they happen to be an angry individual? Seek counsel and multiple viewpoints, before making a decision.

That is part of the glory and the sorrow of our brains. Our 5 senses can impart much beauty from this world. Our perceptions can also be woefully off, much to our ruin. The self-righteous who held under the sway of anger are wrong. It seems as there our ghosts in our past which have gotten lost and stay with our system apparently forever. I have this thinking if children would only be taught reason with a love, in other words-they happen to be angry; the problem is then reasonably brought out, dealt then." LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 02:13:51 am »

"We are all part of a giant crystal or diamond. Call it the eye of Odin, Odin's eye or God's eyes. We need to pool our resources and capabilities into a cohesive whole in order getting rid of distortions, which we all have. None of us can see the Truth. We can catch only glimmers of it out of the corner of our eye.

It is as if the life mission to cut away at illogical untruth. Each of us is different with different capabilities, as well as different attributes & a different life mission. It is all part of the whole. Perhaps the most successful will be those they can see other people's world view and synchronize. But one must know self-first or at least a preliminary knowledge.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 02:14:48 am »

“Cognitive dissonance does occur when we have a belief, or expectation and the reality does not fall in line with our perspectives. As such it occurs upon an age when teenagers assert an independence from their parents. They are becoming new individuals and exerting their own 'reality' vs. beliefs of their own parenting. Also when you have diametrically opposed individuals, let us say as in generalizing a democrat and a republican; they have different view-points of the world we live in.

There is chaos for neither understands the others world's point of view and thus verbal and physical attacks may occur. It also happens when two people from two different points in view, this is two say two parenting styles absorb into each perspective spousal partner, and thus there can be fights and conflict each having some cognitive dissonance, not entirely understanding their spouse." LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 02:15:50 am »

“Do not go into superstition & fear. Believe in yourselves. We are interconnected, of that it is certain. What is not certain is the evidence of a Devil. This is misguided. We were as children around a campfire. We told stories of what we could not understand. So we made up monsters, in every culture. The Devil is unreal, a total fiction.

There is no reason to fear the invisible non-being of something that does not exist. I am against hell fire, eternal damnation & torture chamber run by demons. We are the makers of our destiny & not god, neither devil. So why do we do evil & ignorant things. It is internal. We have internal distortions of thought. Throw in pain. We must heal. When fear comes knocking at our door (as in the case of the Germans who overpowered) reason flies out the window.

The primitive side takes over with self-preservation. It is only as we become more evolved did we learn to cooperate working in groups. Our instinct of self-preservation is ancient and strong. It does not mean that we cannot have compassion. It merely means that Maslow's hierarchy of basic needs first needs to be established and already met, before we can begin to think with more altruism.

We can determine our destinies based on our determination, will power, and fortitude as well an undying belief in ourselves. Nothing can stop us from marching forward into the future and meeting our destiny. The destiny of who we were destined to be and become. We must be self-reliant. A belief in a higher power helps but ultimately I believe we are masters of our own fate.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 05:14:10 am »

“To all wives, girl- friends and fiancés we the men in your lives love and support you. I had a wonderful wife and wanted to proclaim this. It is incredible to find another person in one's life that understands and communicates on the same level. Quwahia and I met in college. I hope every man loves and supports the woman in their lives. They deserve it. A woman (or man) who understands is precious.” LightSun

Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 05:15:51 am »

"Conceivably a fully actualized individual is fully healed and cannot be hurt. They would not be ashamed or have any secret that they could not or would not share. In MY "healing" journey I am more transparent. After all it is only ego and self- esteem. These can be transcended. Full transparency is beyond me, quite honestly. But we are on a spectrum of healing, growing, self- actualizing and evolving.’ LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 05:16:30 am »

“Each must walk an individual path. It is not lonely for on the way one meets a soul group. A group of extraordinary individuals, who each has something important to share and for us to learn, That is if we keep an open mind, and expanding our minds and consciousness. Sometimes our paths are parallel; however, at the end of the journey is a reunion, of those who came before you successfully. LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 05:17:11 am »

“It is as if we as children have been molded into a shape. To change we have to figuratively metamorphosis into a new person.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 05:18:08 am »

"We have to experience deep rooted pain. For with a change, indeed all changes there are a risk of enduring a pain. We instinctively avoid this pain, even when it is in our best interests. Until somehow we can override this fear we will be enclosed in a prison of our own making, and that is what the mind is willing to endure, and what it is not." LightSun
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4
  Print  

Jump to: