The Gypsy Garden
March 29, 2024, 04:20:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All you need is Sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

The Tempest

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tempest  (Read 322 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: March 09, 2013, 08:50:35 pm »

This is based on an interaction I had with a flyer, after the incident I did a re cap and this is what I saw.

Flyers minds have hidden intentions I just saw it, its all in the sly remarks with energetic intentions

They are like meta states and they are experts at getting what they want usually the insistence is negative. I saw a friend at the gym one time it was a strange meeting and interaction it had no reason to be taken negatively. I acted impeccably. But if it feels that way then it was intended that way. Later on walking out I overheard a conversation that went something like I don't even know you why would you think I'm your friend, I don't even remember you. I guess I should mention that the insistence came from people completely unrelated to the interaction after he had left, but what's important is that I heard it without context, its all in the context. But I was completely reminded of that scenario,  Further pounding in the insistence, as you can see , they all work together, pawn for pawn. I had an idea the other day where do thoughts come from, if they are not coming from the spirit they are coming from the flyers mind. When you are getting sapped you will feel a tremble in your body.

You will feel an energy pang in the top left of your head, which is what I call the energetic location for madness This is what they use as defence. You will feel very angry once you realise what is being done you may even want to act crazy and tell them strange things or do a crazy dance but although it would work exquisitely to re cap your awareness and energy, it cant be done at work or in public, the best is to let the spirit deliver justice and recap your awareness and energy after. It will be hard, other flyers will be trying to keep you from it but hold strong and fight the good fight, you can use the same methods they use to take it back, although your actually aware of what you are doing.

We are Zion and we are not afraid.

There's no answers in the tempest, today I put down the stick, I stopped fighting, I took back what was mine and I used it.

~White Raven
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:38:39 pm »

I think it's very cool that you do an instant recap of a situation rather than waiting say, days or weeks.  It's good to get in the habit of recapping, daily.  Or even situationally...
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
guest147
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 06:36:06 am »

re: recap

the experience related here isn't cool.
not elsewhere.

an overriding habit may also - sooner or later - turn out to be not so good at all.

i recap one thing, and it's like a coming out:

i don't play hide and seek anymore. but that means i can forget storytelling just as soon.

http://archive.org/details/MarcoTempest_Session4_2012

thanks. \!!

Report Spam   Logged
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 05:06:05 pm »

When I say pawn for pawn I don't mean that all people are pawns, I mean that, if we don't use are awareness for something informative or useful we are simply giving it away, its about taking back awareness and using it, Instead of battling the flyers mind, you work with it. This is why I refer to the tempest. Part of the recollection I did was from that mind, I work with mine, instead of being a conduit for it.

I should also mention that the people who say the story have nothing to do with the situation in anyway, its only intended that way, usually from the mind that your having trouble with, its the mind that latches on to the line without context, sort of like a gorilla type of warfare.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:32:00 pm by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 08:18:33 pm »

i can wait.

no, i cannot.

if something is meant to come my way it just does so.

i didn't ask that anyone correct my hindsight.

This is why I refer to the tempest. Part of the recollection I did was from that mind, I work with mine, instead of being a conduit for it.

or what would be wrong with being a conduit? not having it then?

love is when you don't need excuses for it.

how did i get into this tv production? suspense created by lots of action: polis, police and politicians, suddenly having to deal with blitz ice ....

here's to both bill or bull (or whichever was intended sending) ... with a good editor, you won't find the waitress part of a guerilla warfare ....

\!!

cordially yours, for hire and fire,

your frequent flyer.

Report Spam   Logged
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 12:08:49 am »

well i like my editor, its the production manager thats getting me the bad gigs,

although i guess this is how the trade works

i was useful and used which left me fueled.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: