The Gypsy Garden
April 18, 2024, 06:32:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome all new members!  We hope you enjoy your stay at the Gypsy Garden.  Please take your shoes off and stay a while.  Lots to read here, lots to learn.  Can we help you get comfortable?

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Energy exemptlification

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy exemptlification  (Read 112 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: March 30, 2013, 02:11:08 am »

I now know what it means to make use of energy, clarity is an enemy yes but I have yet to fully understand what that means. Maybe I'm catching a wave right now, or maybe I've tapped into something else, but it feels solid. A certain amount of energy is necessary for clarity, this I have found. I have ridden waves before, but nothing like this wave. I am a surfer in but the waves of matter and beneath my board are but particles. Righteous.

Goodnight and god speed world.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 08:44:52 pm »

Clarity as the enemy is that you think you know, real clarity sees that your knowledge is expanding on how to make use of energy. Later on you will know much more than you do now, and yet you think you know.

Agree, it's like, first you learn a lot and you gain knowledge and you collect information and think you know so much.  But then you realize later, the more you learn, the more you have to learn, so really you know nothing.  At the same time, everything is always changing, so what you think you know one minute, changes the very next minute.  

Quote for ya:
Once a man has vanquished fear, he is free from it for the rest of his life because, instead of fear, he has acquired clarity – a clarity of mind which erases fear. By then a man knows his desires; he knows how to satisfy those desires. He can anticipate the new steps of learning, and a sharp clarity surrounds everything. The man feels nothing is concealed.

“And thus he has encountered his second enemy: Clarity! That clarity of mind, which is so hard to obtain, dispels fear, but also blinds.

It forces the man never to doubt himself. It gives him the assurance he can do anything he pleases, for he sees clearly into everything. And he is courageous because he is clear, and he stops at nothing because he is clear. But all that is a mistake; it is like something incomplete. If the man yields to this make-believe power, he has succumbed to his second enemy and will fumble with learning. He will rush when he should be patient, or he will be patient when he should rush. And he will fumble with learning until he winds up incapable of learning anything more."
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 02:02:35 pm »

in this case what is fear, fear of people fear of the unknown. fear of the unseen? because i thought a had some amount of clarity then i went to the store last night and i ran into a hells angel that i had met before. and i felt real fear just looking at him. and what does it mean to do anything he pleases, like i dont really understand what that encompasses. also what does it mean for nothing to be concealed. like peoples intentions? whats really going on in certain scenarios,?
Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 11:45:31 am »

I have met countless terrors, but the worst one of them is inorganic beings. They are after what is like you soul. They are needy and dependant and they need you. I have found that everything they teach has a price on it, although being stubburn I didn't heed don Juan's warning. Boy was I wrong.

seriously! 

i take that with me and back to education.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: