The Gypsy Garden
April 20, 2024, 12:23:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome all new members!  We hope you enjoy your stay at the Gypsy Garden.  Please take your shoes off and stay a while.  Lots to read here, lots to learn.  Can we help you get comfortable?

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

what is spiritual death?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is spiritual death?  (Read 1112 times)
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 09:15:17 pm »

with tv you gotta move the images to your will and definition. you gotta assign them values, or power and not be afraid to lose those values too. I have seen many varieties of TV's since then including one cast by myself alone, and sometimes with certain spirits. Once I took down the entire network and placed a dreamy haze over everything. I think that is why they call it direct tv, and high definition. if you call it inorganic you can move them all around to different forms. I know lori's tv gets synchronous information about things,

And the radio, too!
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 09:22:23 pm »

with tv you gotta move the images to your will and definition. you gotta assign them values, or power and not be afraid to lose those values too. I have seen many varieties of TV's since then including one cast by myself alone, and sometimes with certain spirits. Once I took down the entire network and placed a dreamy haze over everything. I think that is why they call it direct tv, and high definition. if you call it inorganic you can move them all around to different forms. I know lori's tv gets synchronous information about things, just like an inorganic being does. thing is tho where do draw the line between what is inorganic and what is not.

Yeah it like takes on its own lifeform. I too have seen many inorganic programmings. I once even saw an inorganic inside the tv itself, I call him the tv spirit or something, He is the tv.
Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 05:22:15 am »

with tv you gotta move the images to your will and definition. you gotta assign them values, or power and not be afraid to lose those values too. I have seen many varieties of TV's since then including one cast by myself alone, and sometimes with certain spirits. Once I took down the entire network and placed a dreamy haze over everything. I think that is why they call it direct tv, and high definition. if you call it inorganic you can move them all around to different forms. I know lori's tv gets synchronous information about things, just like an inorganic being does. thing is tho where do draw the line between what is inorganic and what is not.

\!!    "And the radio, too!" ~ "definitely" *

absolutely.
remember the days when i first saw someone doing this without a physical device for remote control.

mind you, something could always have slipped my observations (no, not my attention!). then, with time, these details would gather in my subconscious mind until i would be "mature" enough to fit them into a greater puzzle again. or into many greater puzzles....

* not to forget shorthand writings .....  \!!

http://www.arpansa.gov.au/pubs/rps/rps3.pdf

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: