The Gypsy Garden
April 19, 2024, 01:16:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All you need is Sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

My psychic reading

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My psychic reading  (Read 135 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: April 13, 2013, 12:55:26 pm »

This is a psychic reading I had done from my friend Joanna and Luna Fey readings. The first two questions were really the ones I wanted to know about, the reason why I did the reading. The others are just sorcery questions I decided to ask because I had extra reading time.

Some of the answers are from the Akashic records, usually the first small points. And the rest are from guides angels.

Michael Reading
Starting Time: 1:33pm
Date:  Monday, March 18, 2013
Where:  Luna Fey Readings’ Office
Moon Phase:  Day before New Moon (6.Cool

What can you tell me about the Vulture Lineages of Africa?  And what part/role they are playing for me?
He is not ready for this information
He needs to learn this on his own.  Must do it on his own.
He will learn this when he is ready and not a minute sooner.

The process of coming into this information is vital to his journey.  He cannot be given the answers without disrupting his process, his learning.  It is all a part of his journey; he must do it on his own.  Figuring it out himself is KEY.  If anyone does it for him, he fails, he will have missed his chance and will have to wait for his next chance to learn his lessons.

What can you tell me about the dark grey cloud and the dark masses of energy that emanate from it?
He knows what it is.
He feeds it with fear, hate, anger, frustration, ignorance
He has yet to fully understand/recognize what is. 

His knowledge is based in what he has yet to know his new body, which is coming soon as he realizes that he is projecting his understanding/beliefs/what he thinks onto the Universe.  (March 26, 2013)
He alone can destroy/release it.
He has yet to fully understand the scope of, means of, what he is doing to himself.
He can change how this cloud affects him, but it will be hard as he has to remove the block he puts in front of himself first.

What are death defiers?  Is there a death defier after Michael?  And what is his associations/connection with him?
They are not a living person; they are a part of the great design.  They are a natural part of the plan and the Universe.
He must learn on his own, his block will prevent him from learning what he really wants.  He is not ready to see or understand his block.

Death defiers are not after him.  One was present in his dream, but for another purpose.  He must figure out this purpose on his own.
He will figure out what the associations/connections is on his own, he doesn’t need help.   He will not find out via his normal methods or by asking for help form that are living.

What can you tell me about my heart energy?

His heart energy extends past his heart from his toes to his head.  But he forgets how to use his heart, because he is trying so hard to staying his head.  He confuses his head with his heart and his head with his heart and he focuses too much on what he thinks rather than what he experiences.  He doesn’t see the workings of the Universe around him, so he fails to live his life, to recognize the signs.  He projects his thoughts onto what he wants to learn and thereby fails to learn and to do what he is meant to do with his life.  He needs to know that he is his biggest adversary and he can only overcome his adversary when he is willing to let go of what he thinks and seeks to control.  He can learn truth when he is truly willing to let go of his arrogance and is able humble himself in front of those who are willing to lead him, (not you (Joanna)).

Have I bonded with my inorganic self?
He has not bonded with his inorganic self…

…as much as he thinks he has.  He is not right.  He doesn’t know half of the things he thinks that he knows.  He tries so hard to figure out, but he cannot hope to understand half the things that he seeks, because he is too busy trying to put them in terms that are of his own making.  He cannot hope to begin fully integrating himself into his inorganic body until he is willing to start to see himself for The Fool that he is.  He is not The Magician as yet.  It is time for him to realize his folly and begins to see/realize that he can only become what he wants when he is willing to put down his staff.

Is anything attempting to merge with my death?

No, not applicable.  His death will happen only when he is ready to relinquish his right to control.  The Universe will decide his death, not him.

How many energy compartments do I have?
4-6

His range of compartments is dependent on what he is willing to give himself and perhaps what he is willing to understand in himself.  He shouldn’t be afraid, for he is willing to give himself to give himself to the process if only to proceed.  He knows what he has to do, but be careful.  For what he has to do, but realize that what he is willing to do or believe he is willing to do means nothing if he does not make himself small or humble in the eyes of those who are in charge of what he is doing.  Know that only he can give permission for him to proceed.  Beware that only a clean/pure man will proceed.

Have I died yet?  (Not referring to previous deaths of his other incarnations)

No, he will not die, because he is willing to let go of what he holds dear to his heart.  Be careful, do not to fling himself down upon his death, if he is not willing to let go of what he has clenched in his hand.

Am I currently wearing a mask that I need to take off?
Yes, he is currently wearing a mask that he needs to take off.

His mask is consummated by his need to shield himself, not only from the Unseen, but also from the Seen as well.  He wants to be a part of, but separate from those he deems unlike himself.  He doesn’t know how like them he is.  He is trying to figure things out for himself.  The mask allows him to grow at a rate that he can control, but it also prevents him from being able to know much of what he is seeking.  He doesn’t wonder where he is, he only focuses on where and what he is willing to perceive, but he can’t let go until he is willing to give up what he wants to control.

Has he finished growing his new body?

Not entirely.
What is this new body?  Physical?

No
Mental/Psychological?

No
Emotional?

No, it is his spiritual body

End Time:  2:33pm
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:03:05 pm by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 02:30:01 pm »

Nice reading.  I love it!  How did you feel after reading this?
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:13:09 pm »

Nice reading.  I love it!  How did you feel after reading this?

It brought me a lot of clarity when I needed it, the block is still something I need to figure out, although I really still don`t understand what it could be. The heart energy I`m still not sure about, I think its mostly just aching, I never really knew I heart could actually ache. But I really felt excited to get all the news I love hearing stuff from spirits and readings like that, Although I didn't get a lot of information. I would like comments on this is anyone cares to comment, I`m still trying to figure out what most of it means.
Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 08:35:26 pm »

I think this part is very important:

His mask is consummated by his need to shield himself, not only from the Unseen, but also from the Seen as well.  He wants to be a part of, but separate from those he deems unlike himself.  He doesn’t know how like them he is
Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:43:31 am »

I think this part is very important:

in what way?
are you more familiar with each other than my own "über-ich" would allow me to "create"?

you see, i am trying not to be jealous, and by now too "different" as to simply do with "appearance".

re: "the block"
was the block made by you? entirely?

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most anyday you can be my guest
Anyday you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleake day a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day
the day to be my guest

i41 wish to be more precise in those cases that threaten each of us to go off on a tangent.
my overall wish for this dream workshop is an ongoing open communication.
Report Spam   Logged
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 10:54:18 am »

in what way?

lavender, just want to let you know I have read this and am thinking on an answer.  Will get back...

i41 wish to be more precise in those cases that threaten each of us to go on a tangent.
my overall wish for this dream workshop is an ongoing open communication.

This makes me very happy!  I'd like nothing better than to be able to use this Workshop to work on goals such as this!  
Report Spam   Logged

White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 01:23:58 pm »

re: "the block"
was the block made by you? entirely?

I am still not entirely sure, I seem to think though if there is one I put it in place or built it for safety.
Report Spam   Logged

White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 01:40:09 pm »

I am still not entirely sure, I seem to think though if there is one I put it in place or built it for safety.
It could be a blocked chakra
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 03:17:37 pm by songbird » Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 04:20:59 pm »

\!!

It could be a blocked chakra

i41 won't hold that against you, since there might be a good reason for such an occurrence.

Report Spam   Logged
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 07:57:25 pm »

\!!

i41 won't hold that against you, since there might be a good reason for such an occurrence.

I think it may be either my heart or root chakra, what are possible reasons to block a chakra? Oh and I finally understood what you meant, maybe you mean someone else had something to do with the chakra?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:06:07 pm by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 08:06:32 pm »

Chakras can become blocked through an emotional upset, such as conflict, loss, or accident.  Fear, anxiety and stress are common causes of chakra malfunction. 

For example, a childhood trauma during which you were overpowered and not able to speak up could cause an off balance of both your power chakra and your throat chakra. 

http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3103.0.html

You can take the chakra 'test' here:
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php
Report Spam   Logged

White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 08:18:29 pm »

Chakras can become blocked through an emotional upset, such as conflict, loss, or accident.  Fear, anxiety and stress are common causes of chakra malfunction. 

For example, a childhood trauma during which you were overpowered and not able to speak up could cause an off balance of both your power chakra and your throat chakra. 

http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3103.0.html

You can take the chakra 'test' here:
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

the only chakra that was in the positive was my third eye, and it was still only 6%, my root was Root:   under-active   (-50%)
Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 08:49:46 pm »

the only chakra that was in the positive was my third eye, and it was still only 6%, my root was Root:   under-active   (-50%)

Maybe you'll want to read and try this:
http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1819.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 09:10:32 pm »

Here are some more

http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1224.0.html

http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1178.0.html

And some audio.
http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

Just a little fyi, some emotions may arise when doing this balancing as you will be releasing the energies of whatever had caused these imbalances (blockages) in the first place.  If you feel sad, or want to cry just let it happen.  It's normal and you will feel better after the release. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: