The Gypsy Garden
March 28, 2024, 08:41:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome all new members!  We hope you enjoy your stay at the Gypsy Garden.  Please take your shoes off and stay a while.  Lots to read here, lots to learn.  Can we help you get comfortable?

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

The engineering level

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The engineering level  (Read 101 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: April 26, 2013, 08:23:44 pm »

I was lying in my bed the other night and I felt something attach to me, its perceived on an energetic level but you can actually feel it pulsate, sometimes it even feels as if someone were pushing down your mattress around you. Its almost like a warm glow, a heat signature, a living creature.

Just before this I had the most peculiar clarity, my awareness was expanding, i felt my nostrils open up and i could breath better, my internal dialogue stopped, and I had a few minutes of silent knowledge.

After a few minutes of working with my guides and asking questions, the topic turned to the flyers. I had a revelation about the dark grey cloud and what part it was playing for me, my guides told me that it is there for my command, and I can use it or not.

Now what happens next is what usually happens with me, is that I cant stop my awareness from expanding, and I get flooded with knowledge and imagery. Past movies, events, conversations. Then it turns dark, scary movies, bad embarrassing events, strange conversations. And along with good information comes all the dark side, and I cant fully control my photographic memory. I get pulled into past events which really damaged me emotionally or physically, and I relive them constantly.

At this point I sort of asked my guides what this was all about and why I cant control it. They tell me they are glitches and that it comes along with the game, especially after my long bouts of being in heightened awareness and over exerting myself. Then they told me this is what the flyers are for. So I asked them for one, and I felt it attach to me, pulsating, I felt the imagery subside and I lost my clarity, my internal dialogue started again, and I was agreeing with benign arguments. Then I realized that clarity is indeed an enemy and they told me I will always have my fog. I will never loose it. Because I do in fact need it, without it I loose control. So for now I will live in the fog, emerging every so often when needed, and I am reminded of Neo when he visits the engineering level in Zion. He and the chancellor talk about how machines keep them alive and they keep them alive. We need machines and they need us.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest147
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 08:59:22 pm »

Now what happens next is what usually happens with me, is that I cant stop my awareness from expanding, and I get flooded with knowledge and imagery. Past movies, events, conversations. Then it turns dark, scary movies, bad embarrassing events, strange conversations. And along with good information comes all the dark side, and I cant fully control my photographic memory. I get pulled into past events which really damaged me emotionally or physically, and I relive them constantly.

\!!

a teacher once left a note for me on tape:
"... once experienced, always part of our lives..."

will "conjure" up some medicine, in "future" dreams.
you might need more time (and patience) to see the good in these experiences.

aren't you as yet part of a sacred circle aware of the healing work now being intensified?

beautiful music!

Report Spam   Logged
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 09:09:42 pm »

\!!

aren't you as yet part of a sacred circle aware of the healing work now being intensified?

Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
guest147
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 09:12:50 pm »

\!!

.... in percept language: great spirit, thank you ....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: