The Gypsy Garden
March 29, 2024, 01:51:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All you need is Sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

#themaskmen

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #themaskmen  (Read 235 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: July 07, 2013, 05:26:57 pm »

Positive and negative
except replace negative with dark and you become a maskmen.

Much like religion, spirituality can be explained in various ways. One in particular is that of Paths of Legion. Meaning that there is always one right way to do things and many wrong paths. yes true some will say there are many right paths as well, but as it turns out the only one you take is the right one, if accomplished and satisfied. Living with or without regret. It would obviously be an wrong path if you had regrets. But I see it as something different. I had a small vision of bursting though many layers. At first it came in the form of silent knowledge, then once it was gone, it came in the form of words. Which I have since forgotten. but they described turning wrong choices into tiny bits of experience. that instead of searching for the right path and the right way. Do it exactly how you would, without care or thought or worry. But with calculation mind you, precise calculation. And every act big or small is part of the major calculation, although somewhat undefined and vague. When looked back upon is where you find and start to see the large goal or path or focus, through the small ones, right or wrong. And I pictured myself drawing through all of these layers with ease and I was confirmed by a synchronisity. Positivity and darkness.

Forget how you would normally define darkness, but it is an important part to spirituality, When I think of darkness I am reminded to that of the souls darkness, or the dark night, or the dark Knight, Conflict. For I believe the ones hitting bottom are truly enlightened.

With positivity comes the maskmen, For to remain in the darkness one must wear masks of positivity, right or wrong it has been done, because it cannot yet be undone. This is simply a transitional moment in time, When the joker is in full tilt. He will tell you which cards will come next if you listen. So you keep acquiring new masks of positivity that you see, And you wear them with delight, because while you have your enlightenment, you may also survive. You are but a thieving magician on the run.

What you do defines who you are.
Who you are defines what you do.
Surely it's not what you do, but the way that you do it.

I You and Me Respectively.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 05:41:25 pm by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest147
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 05:49:51 pm »

in other words .....
in other words .....? 

space invaders each got a story to tell .....   
me, i'm not into gangsta rap et al.

what sort of challenge would create the appropriate interest?

next monthly meeting at some summer camp carnival?
Report Spam   Logged
guest147
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 09:48:16 am »

in other words .....

Report Spam   Logged
guest147
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »

\!!

carefully approaching:

your divinely appointed combattant .....

Report Spam   Logged
White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 05:23:08 pm »

Order.
Report Spam   Logged

White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 09:27:55 pm »

Yeah that's what I was sort of getting at with the masks of positivity, this is something I learned to do when I was attempting to bring light into the darkness, but in a sense I was doing it backwards. I soon switched the polarity and brought darkness into the light. Its much more controlled and safe. Although I've never really been prone to too many spirit beings, I have had few visions, and small chats. This was a big realisation for me, and it saved me from much pain.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:28:41 pm by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: