The Gypsy Garden
March 28, 2024, 02:27:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Breaking free from the matrix

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking free from the matrix  (Read 321 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: July 30, 2013, 03:15:43 pm »

The other night I went to visit my friend for his birthday. I wasnt feeling particularly strange at the time but, I had just recently experienced a lot of sychronicities, read about the tree of life, and accidentally fell into the realm of chaos for about half a day. Thankfully I had a couple of friends on the forum to help pull me out and guide me back to the realm of somewhat normalcy. One thing I will also mention is the part inorganic beings played in this. I am under the impression that I was aware of them, and I did communicate with them. I am also told I had a scout with me.

The synchonicities had to do with my path and confirm that I am indeed on the correct one, although I have been in the realm of chaos before, it is a place of great power, but it is not good to remain and dwell there for long periods of time. I see chaos as an advisor a primordial energy source that demands the utmost impeccability. anyway. I have been reading about the tree of life in Dion Fortunes Mystical Quabalah. Upon reading it, I think I picked up a little energy and at the same time essentially built the tree, which from what I gathered from the book, is a sort of weapon almost. Forged of imagery and intent, will and experience. What I like most about it is that its suited to the western temperament and contains a lot of structure as for arcane recipes and abstract knowledge. I did notice some similarities to Sorcery or the Toltec path though, which is my go to for bouncing information off of. Mostly because it is heavily shrouded as a code to me, Which I think was on purpose.

The realm of chaos was interesting, essentially I loose my internal dialogue and start to get a sense of negative pressure, I had a small theory that I somehow disconnect my mind from my body and I no longer become grounded.

The matrix I can describe as a not so much a fluidity, which I think I have to work on but a type of assessment, well seeing the code as it were. With my friends I had noticed some strange behaviour and conversational speech patterns, akin to a system. Anyway, later that night when we decided to visit the neighbours house for drinks in when it got strange. I was able to almost move outside of the "comfort zone" of where I would normally fit in and have to get back or support from the people I came with, I was able to do without this and therefore I was able to essentially I will describe it as being able to move freely about the landscape both literally and metaphorically. I really had no idea why or how anybody was talking about what they were, all I knew is that I wasnt involved in it. Although I could at will jump in and Participate in the conversation. When everyone was making decisions as a group pack, the pack being the people I showed up with, I was able to maintain focus and not get involved in that either. I was of my own accord, My own decisions and dialect. Now there is some other things which happened which I will not go into detail here but, After my social restrictions were gone I was able to accomplish social feats with a bit of base knowledge I had had from other areas of study, Almost like the scene from limitless. One thing I noticed too which I was hoping someone could shed some light on, is why when ever I break free from the social boundaries I seem to develop a subtle vibration, that of which gets more intense the father out I go.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 03:32:38 pm »

Careful...
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:35:15 pm »

Might be wise, after experiences such as this, to do some grounding exercises, to bring the balance back.  You know, like a rubber band, you stretch, then come back.  Don't want to stretch so far, that you snap. 
Report Spam   Logged

White Raven
Pathwalker

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 05:42:03 pm »

thanks ill really take that to heart lori, i did take a trip into nature and found some balance
Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 05:59:06 pm »

thanks ill really take that to heart lori, i did take a trip into nature and found some balance

Yeah that's good.  Hug a tree or lay in the dirt.
Report Spam   Logged

Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 10:54:21 pm »

Personally I was disappointed when I sought the realm of chaos. My mind which was quite ordered and carefully cultivated to produce perfection was thrown into chaos. I watched as my thoughts became disordered and chaotic. It is not something I want to experience again. But hey, if it works for you then that is great!

Do you think chaos really works for anyone, though?  Kind of against the nature of chaos itself, no? 
Report Spam   Logged

guest147
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 12:50:48 am »

concrete not flowing anymore ....

which matrix btw.?

anything is wide open to arbitrariness.
you can freely choose to ignore that.

example:

i may have mistaken vultures for eagles ....
such may serve justification of intended metamorphoses ....

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: