The Gypsy Garden
March 28, 2024, 04:32:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Smile when you want

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smile when you want  (Read 617 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: September 08, 2013, 02:06:18 pm »

I've noticed after years that I am a person who smiles or laughs at odd times during a movie or while someone is speaking. Most of the time different from others or the "norm" and I have had a lot of times where people would ask me why are you laughing or don't smile this isnt funny. The thing is you need to say to them, Don't ever antagonise someone for laughing or smiling. You need to smile when you want and smile when you need to.

On the same note, the other day I was in mcdonalds with my sister and some friends, and this one friend named justin kept eating my sisters frys. I was like, "look at him" like eating the fries, and my sister said, # greasyville population fry monster. And I totally lost it laughing, I laughed for about three minutes. But after it was gettting to a close there was some people in the booth next to us and they mocked us for laughing. So my sister threw a fry at them. Then they returned some garbage. Anyway I said a few things like, "merr we don't like laughing." "you better not be having fun over there" and I saw the guys when they left and they were hard as nails potato farmers or something. Like this guys walk was incredible, like he was forcibly putting on a tough look and keeping his elbows up. It's just like normal people would be infected by the laughter and perhaps even curious to what's going on but these people straight up mocked us. Anyway there was fry justice.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest147
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:16:04 am »

\!! (surprise, no?)

a mild form of geek syndrome?
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

terrence mckenna would love it, i'm sure.

you should have no trouble with jobs these days.
Report Spam   Logged
Sumerianrain
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 08:06:54 am »

"Your problem is very simple," he said. "You become easily obsessed. I have been telling you that sorcerers stalk themselves in order to break the power of their obsessions. There are many ways of stalking oneself. If you don't want to use the idea of your death, use the poems you read me to stalk yourself."  

"As I hear the words," don Juan said when I had finished reading, "I feel that that man is seeing the essence of things and I can see with him. I don't care what the poem is about. I care only about the feeling the poet's longing brings me. I borrow his longing, and with it I borrow the beauty. And marvel at the fact that he, like a true warrior, lavishes it on the recipients, the beholders, retaining for himself only his longing. This jolt, this shock of beauty, is stalking."  
Report Spam   Logged
Sumerianrain
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:10:30 am »

"The real challenge for those sorcerer seers," don Juan went on, "was finding a system of behavior that was neither petty nor capricious, but that combined the morality and the sense of beauty which differentiates sorcerer seers from plain witches."  
Report Spam   Logged
Skyflower
Administrator
Sage

Lori~ann

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 06:26:27 pm »

Heck yes!  Laugh when you want!

(I do it, too, sometimes it's awkward but usually too busy laugh attacking to notice or care)
Report Spam   Logged

Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it
guest147
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 08:04:34 am »

\!! 

^ should ascend, logically .... 

Report Spam   Logged
guest147
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 05:18:40 am »

Report Spam   Logged
guest147
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 01:23:15 pm »