The Gypsy Garden
April 19, 2024, 11:34:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

So chaos exists

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So chaos exists  (Read 116 times)
White Raven
Pathwalker

« on: October 11, 2013, 11:12:49 pm »

This is a realisation I had about what happened to me, I believe what happened is my tonal left, or became disorganized and I experienced the world as chaotic.

The first part of my revelation was this:
My reason can accept things not formerly available to itself.

Don Juan quote that assisted me in the revelation.
"The tonal is the organizer of the world. Perhaps the best way of describing its monumental work is to say that on its shoulders rests the task of setting the chaos of the world in order. It is not farfetched to maintain, as sorcerers do, that everything we know and do as men is the work of the tonal . At this moment, for instance, what is engaged in trying to make sense out of our conversation is your tonal ; without it there would be only weird sounds and grimaces and you wouldn't understand a thing of what I'm saying."

I have decided to deliver this in the form of an ontological argument, written with premises and a conclusion

The world is naturally chaotic.
The sense of order is held up by our reason.
If reason begins to accept things not formally available or accessible to itself.
Therefore order ceases to exist.

I am still unsure about premise 3, I could be using tonal and reason interchangeably.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:19:33 am by White Raven » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: