The Gypsy Garden
March 28, 2024, 03:50:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Wisdom Quotes

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wisdom Quotes  (Read 927 times)
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2017, 09:01:23 pm »

“We are one world community. Whether we wish to embrace this view now or later will determine the degree of unnecessary suffering we must endure until we embrace this truth, to allow it to enter our hearts, and brains so that it finally comes a part of us.” LightSun

"Deny the passport, throw it away and make a great decision that you will not leave this shore until and unless you have liberated all the human beings." Buddha

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong have governed my life : the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind." Earl Russell

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace" Charles Sumner

"They charge me with fanaticism. If it be to be feelingly alive to the suffering of my fellow human creatures is to be a fanatic, i am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large." William Wilberforce
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: