The Gypsy Garden
April 15, 2024, 11:57:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome all new members!  We hope you enjoy your stay at the Gypsy Garden.  Please take your shoes off and stay a while.  Lots to read here, lots to learn.  Can we help you get comfortable?

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Wisdom Quotes

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wisdom Quotes  (Read 931 times)
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 12:47:12 am »

"This is the difference between depressions and sorrow-sorrowful, you are in great trouble because something matters so much; depressed, you are miserable because nothing really matters." J.E. Buckrose

"Whoever is related to me in the heights of his aspirations will experience veritable ecstasies of learning ; for i come from heights that no bird ever reached in its flight, i know abysses into which no foot ever strayed." Nietzche

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet i will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." Og Mandino

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:50:36 am by lightsun » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: