The Gypsy Garden
March 29, 2024, 01:29:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

Dreamer: Are you a dreamer, realist, stoic, pragmatist, optimist or pessimist

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamer: Are you a dreamer, realist, stoic, pragmatist, optimist or pessimist  (Read 34 times)
lightsun
Peaceweaver
Pathwalker

« on: February 20, 2017, 10:21:36 pm »

“What is a dreamer anyhow? A mystic seer who perhaps sees into the canvas of human mortality, all the way back into the canvas of time of all those who have come before us? Perhaps I am a pragmatic dreamer. Life is drudgery without dreams, but dreams are worthless unless they can somehow be translated into reality. This oracle thus delivers: and comes back with answers to our world's woes. Shall we embrace this wisdom shared from the veritable ancients, or should we laugh in an ignorant way to that which we may not understand currently?

Dreams can be sub-divided into both concrete goals and fervent dreams of the human conscious: We have different vantage points as well some perceptions on exactly what is the definition of goal as well wish. I don't find the two synonymous. Goal by my definition is more concrete. First come the idea, or wish, and vision. After this can come some concrete goals in putting a wish into fruition. It is our dreams that march us forward into the future against all odds and adversity. Because we believe, we can prevail. We can see it and believe it.

It becomes part of our consciousness. Once there part of our minds and consciousness, we feel invincible, or at the very least that we have a good chance to prevail. We believe we have a tomorrow and many tomorrows and those we have at least a chance. That is all the human spirit needs a belief in itself, in a brighter future, and simply a chance to make all this happen as well as transpire. Thus, we make our destiny come alive. Each star in the heavens is as an enlightened one. One day your star or mine may be up there. I do not know if it will happen, nonetheless it is a refreshing thought that gives me hope and inspiration as well.

Every day we wake refreshed and in a sense we are a brand new totally new person with fresh dreams, fresh vigor & fresh hope. Sleep is like the mini-death. We awaken with fresh insights on how to deal with our daily problems as well fresh visions on how to attain our dreams, which are extremely important. Without dreams what is the point of living? We need a future, a new vista and horizon to propel ourselves onward into the mysterious future. Sometimes frightening, mysterious, and captivating all rolled up into one, Peace and Blessings and many full sweet dreams.” LightSun
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: