The Gypsy Garden
April 16, 2024, 08:08:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have the power to do and be and create anything you want. Remember to look where you want to go!

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Contact Login Register Chat  

TCM Colleges, the Body Mind Center

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TCM Colleges, the Body Mind Center  (Read 111 times)
Lori Anne
Administrator
Sage

« on: May 30, 2008, 03:57:39 pm »

I went to a place I love to go to today.  Its called the "Body Mind Centre".  It is a great little shop with things like crystals, incense, stones  CDs spiritual books etc.  But they  also  have classes like yoga, pilates and they have an acupuncture and massage therapist there too and do chakra balancing.  It's a really great place to just go and hang out if I have some time to spend.

The lady that owns it Erin, is in to CC and went to Mexico to Oaxaca and has seen the pyramids there.  And her teacher  who took her there,  knew Castaneda and studied with him.  Which I find fascinating, small world.

Anyway, the point of my story,  is that I was asking Erin  if she knew of any good TCM schools around here and she said there aren't really any close, but that the one in Toronto is good.  But she actually recommended the the one in BC.  She meant the one in Victoria, The Pacific Rim College.  As it  turns out she hadn't heard of the one in Nelson that I'd like to go to.

BUT... their Tibetan teacher  who comes to do workshops at the Body Mind Center sometimes
 Lives in Nelson, BC.  He has a retreat out there.  Isn't that awesome?    Perhaps if I go to college in Nelson I will get to meet him.   Nelson is a small town.  I would love to meet a Tibetan teacher.  I love Tibet and everything about it!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:59:32 pm by teagarden » Report Spam   Logged

The Great Spirit, in placing men on the Earth,
desired them to take good care of the ground and do each
other no harm...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: